What we're linking and loving
Linking and loving...
- Engadget reviews Apple's new iPad Mini
- Design Sponge rounds up their favorite citrus cocktails
- Grosgrain Fabulous point us to a tutorial on how to make a giant light ball - I suppose it's time to start thinking about these things
- Curbly (my favorite DIY blog) shows us how to make Edible Photo Lollipops. Kinda weird. Kinda cool.
- My pal Kim at True Up gives us a peek at the Anthology quilt market releases. Here you can see the new Leah Duncan collection that we ordered. When I stayed at the Heywood Hotel in Austin in September, her textiles were used throughout the hotel.
- And, of course, Part One of our Quilt Market recap