Join the CityCraft Team
Join the CityCraft team! CityCraft is currently hiring part-time retail sales associates to work 24-40 hours per week.
Ideal candidates have significant sewing experience, are very outgoing, enthusiastic, have a great sense of personal style, and are highly knowledgeable with regard to fabrics and the designers we carry.
Retail sales experience and above average sewing skills required. Experience working in a fabric store a plus. Creativity is a MUST!
- Providing exceptional, friendly, and fun customer service to drive sales and profitability
- Maintaining store appearance
- Cutting fabric to specified length using cutting standards set forth by management
- Suggesting sewing supplies to help customer complete project or selected sewing pattern
- Ability to explain the class offerings and register students
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system and adhering to checkout standards
1. College degree or currently enrolled in college 2. Prior retail or sales experience 4. Sewing skills required, fabric store experience preferred 5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment 6. ATTENTION TO DETAIL 7. Exceptional communication skills
Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please be very specific about why you are best qualified for this particular job. Responses without cover letter/text in email will be deleted immediately.