By now you are well aware of the break-neck pace that we keep here at CityCraft. There is always something new going on: new fabric, new classes, new spaces... And with our business growing so quickly, we are excited to bring more people onto the CityCraft team! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Retail Sales Associates, Part-Time or Full Time (2)
Are you or someone you know looking for a flexible job that capitalizes on your creativity? Looking to make some extra money while working in a dynamic and creative atmosphere? Do you love interacting with crafty people like yourself? Do you have experience teaching?
CityCraft currently needs two additional retail sales associates to work 25 to 40 hours per week. Days and shifts are flexible, but the ideal candidate can work when needed - various day shifts and weekends including Sunday. (Must be able to work Sundays.)
We're looking for new CityCraft team members that are fun, quirky, enthusiastic, have a great sense of personal style, and are highly creative. Retail sales experience is required. Experience working with fabrics and/or sewing skills is required. Creativity is a MUST!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma required, College degree preferred
- Prior retail or sales management experience required
- Sewing skills and experience working with fabric preferred
- An eye for design and color
- Strong organizational skills, impeccable attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
As a part-time sales associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional, friendly, and fun customer service to drive sales; Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Inside-out knowledge of CityCraft products and classes
- Cutting fabric precisely to specified length using cutting standards
- Suggesting sewing supplies to help customer complete project or selected sewing pattern
- Ability to explain the class offerings and register students
- Make CREATIVE and CRAFTY suggestions related to store layout, product display, merchandising, customer needs, class structure, and inventory management
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system and adhering to checkout standards
- Ability to HAVE FUN and INSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS!
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Generous employee discount.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com (please do not call store)
If you are interested in teaching sewing classes at CityCraft, please submit a list of qualifications (prior teaching experience strongly preferred) and lesson outlines for SPECIFIC classes that you could teach that would fit into our existing class schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org.